Professional high-tech enterprises engaged in the development and manufacture of automatic wet wipes & facial mask packaging equipments
The performance, structure and characteristics of the automatic wet towel packaging machine.
Automatic wet towel packaging machine
The performance, structure and characteristics of the automatic wet towel packaging machine:
1. Fully automatic wet towel packaging machine is suitable for single wet towel, chopsticks and wet towel packaging at the same time, wet towel packaging.
2. Working principle of automatic wet towel packing machine: conveying automatic longitudinal folding cutting raw materials lateral folding chopsticks automatic feeding chopsticks and wet towels synchronous conveying packaging quantitative adding liquid printing date sewing slicing automatic completion.
3. The equipment is equipped with multi-functional vertical folding mechanism and cam undulating lateral folding mechanism, which folds neatly.
4. The packaging length of the equipment is set to be cut immediately, without adjusting the empty walk, one-step in place, time-saving and film-saving, easy to operate.
5. The equipment feeds through two parallel rows, and is equipped with a middle mechanism. The chopsticks and wet towels are packed separately reasonably, which has the effect of isolation packaging.
6. The equipment adopts imported frequency converter combined with PLC programmable controller and microcomputer text display screen to control the production. The production parameters are clear at a glance and easy to operate.
7. The vertical and horizontal seals of the equipment are controlled by an independent PID temperature control system. The sealing performance of the sewing is good and the leakage is good. It is equipped with an ink wheel type automatic date printing device, and the digital printing is clear.
8. the equipment shell and the parts involved in the product are all made of 304 stainless steel.
9. Advanced equipment design concept, compact structure, fast speed, good stability, high production efficiency, in line with national health standards.
How to judge the performance of nonwoven bag making machine